Thursday, October 7, 2010

Before and After

It's been a crazy couple of weeks, I'm sorry about the lack of posts. After the flu I've had three properties to style in six days, two of which had five bedrooms... so it's been a little mad.

I thought I'd post a couple of piccies of the properties I've styled. Typically when I go out on a job I
ask the owner to store ALOT, I tend to use 90% of their furniture (mainly to avoid the expense of hire furniture), and then bring in beautiful flowers, soft furnishings, accessories, artwork and bedlinen.

The before photos in this house are taken on my iphone so not the best quality. The other houses will come in the next couple of posts.

BEFORE

BEFORE

AFTER


BEFORE

BEFORE

AFTER

2 comments:

Kerri - Driftwood Interiors said...

I really hope you had an army to help with all that stuff Kim - wow! The after looks absolutely brilliant. No wonder we haven't seen you around lately! K xx

Glen said...

Your are welcome to our house...