Monday, October 11, 2010

Before and After

Here are a couple of before and after piccies from the second house I styled last week. The owners of every house are soooo wonderful and put in such a massive effort.

I think it's hard to see the wood for the trees when it's your own home, I know when we next sell I'll definitely need help, after 4.5 years we've settled in for the long haul and have already accumulated far too much!

BTW, I have found the next project, the issue is I only have till Saturday to convince my husband... take a look here. He hates the idea so I don't like my chances.

Most of the photos below are from my iphone so not the best quality.

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Kim,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Hope you have a blast 2011 !
Can we organise a time for you to come out to my place?
heatherng10@gmail.com
0421565787