Monday, July 19, 2010

Beautiful Bison

You just can't NOT buy something when you visit a beautiful BISON store. The ceramics have such delicious muted colours, they're handcrafted, organic and solid. I've been watching Brian Tunks's (founder) business grow for many years, I'm soooo proud of his success. You can now purchase online which is even better!

Photo: David Plumber

Image: www.bisonhome.com

I think my favourite product from the BISON range would be the milk bottles (shown in the photo above) - his signature. I bought three for my mum's birthday back in March but still can't bring myself to give them to her... bad daughter!

What's your favourite?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your new blog Kim! You're right my husband will hate it!!

Looked at the Bison site and love the penguins. Would love 3 in my family room! Wonder how I can sneak them in!