Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy New Year and Pinterest


I have to say that I'm entering 2012 with renewed vigour. So many things are inspiring me at the moment. Not only that, I'm beside myself excited about moving into our new house in the next 8 weeks or so. The lovely Sydney weather is also helping to put a spring in ones step, don't you agree?

I've been a little amiss the past few months on the blogger-sphere. Living in a rental that you can't renovate is killing me! We've also been busy trying to push the new house build through and finally we're able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. For a while there, the journey seemed to be never ending. I have sooooo many photos to upload on the website to get you all back up to speed.

This weeks obsession is: Pinterest. For those of you who haven't discovered Pinterest yet, it's like an online scrapbook of all your favourite things. You can create albums, follow people, repin images and also use it to share your ideas with clients and friends. Take a look at some of my images I've started collecting here... pinterest.com/kimpolley


I've also been working on a new styleboard for a lovely Townsville Queenslander (I want to move there!). We're still working through ideas and concepts but here is a sneak peek of where we're at at the moment.

Have a great day everyone.


PS. No alcohol for January, February, March - feeling good!

No comments: