Monday, March 7, 2011

We bought a house...




Soooo much to catch up on, sorry I've been offline for what seems like months (it has) but we've been a little distracted. We sold our gorgeous, just renovated, house in about 5 minutes (a bit of a shock) and its taken what seems like forever to find another one.

We've decided to leave lovely Hunters Hill and we're moving to a new suburb - changing the kids school is the most scary thing (eek) and the second is not knowing where everything is (and who everyone is - good and bad)...

We'll be embarking on a massive renovation so I'll be sharing lots of progress reports (hopefully not boring you senseless). Tomorrow I'm meeting with the architect.

I do have a couple of before and after styling jobs to share with you but I'll leave them for another posting.

Enjoy your evening and happy birthday to my beautiful Mum.


1 comment:

Louise (Table Tonic) said...

Ooooh congratulations Kim, it loooks so picture perfect already! I had to laugh when I read your tweets about still looking on Domain as a habit. Took me months to wean myself off it!
Enjoy the new start, and remember, those kids will be SO fine changing schools. Ours have settled in so well it's ridiculous.
I actually moved countries when I was 12 (South Africa to Australia) and all I can remember is the excitement of it all.
xLouise