Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bedroom Dilemma

I have a MAJOR bedroom styling dilemma! I finally have all my soft furnishings back from various jobs for the year and have had an opportunity to do some styling at home.

This week I dressed the bedroom which I think looks perfect (minus a white linen bedhead which is arriving on Tuesday). The only problem I have is since I've put these lovely wool rugs under the bed my husband has had to retreat to the spare room complaining of asthma.

As tempting as it is to keep the room looking beautiful unfortunately the rugs have had to go (into the shed!), hence the photo... what do you think?



2 comments:

mk_egan said...

Do you love the rug??? Has it been in storage? I would try hanging it out in the sun for a few hours and beating it before saying goodbye altogether. Get rid of the dustmites and see if his asthma is improved. If all that fails, maybe try Natural Flooring co...

Louise (Table Tonic) said...

LOVE it! Major Mark Tuckey egg cup envy?!?! PS Buy a cat - then you can blame husband's asthma on that! xLouise