Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Flower Markets


I have to say, going to the flower markets is a buzz! As hard as it is getting out of bed at 4.30am (grrrr...) when you get there it's great, it's a hive of activity and not a bleary eye in sight. What gets me though is how fabulous everyone looks, gawd knows what time they set their alarm but I barely make it out of my 'j armies let alone applying mascara... (yesterdays leftover is suffice).

As always I spent $100 more than I needed to, not to mention a very early (still dark) stopover on the way home at Choco Cannelle Patisserie for a delicious chocolate croissant, thanks Mel for introducing me to the lovely Jean Francois Perron, my waistline will never forgive you.


Is it bedtime yet?

HAPPY 1ST DAY OF SPRING EVERYONE, BRING ON THE BEAUTIFUL BLOSSOMS...

No comments: